Podcasts, editing, social media...OH MY!



Silence once again.

Still staring down the above metaphorical passageway.

I underwent MRV (an MRI to look at the veins) of my abdomen and pelvis a few weeks ago. The radiologist report confirmed compression of the left common iliac vein by the right common iliac artery. Sounds like a stent is still the treatment recommendation.

When? I have no idea at the moment.

The unknown. Trust.

In the waiting, goodness will come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things have been crazy around here, but NOT because of the #covid19 pandemic.

Well, I guess a little. Who hasn't been affected?!?

I haven't posted since prior to the chaos began in the US.

What a turn of events for the ENTIRE world.

I eluded to it in the MARCH 11th POST but wanted to talk about it again.

-LIMINALITY-

The ENTIRE world was been plunged into the unknown, space between, a wilderness place; whatever you want to call it, we're ALL in it for sure.

What everyone used to think of as "normal" has been completely deconstructed and we don't know what "the other side" looks like.

What will be the "new normal"?

It's been a wild ride already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting to the point of this post...I mentioned her before.

Lori Taylor.

God brought Lori into my life 1. to rescue me and 2. to introduce me to the concept of Liminality.

After months of long talks on the topic (plus other interests we have in common), I had a crazy idea that she...we ? should start a podcast.

What?!?

I didn't know ANYTHING about podcasting.

However, I had just finished reading the book Stay Sexy Don't Get Murdered by podcasters Karen & Georgia of #1 My Favorite Murder (MFM) podcast.

I identified with their story of randomly meeting at a party and talking and talking and talking and talking...you get the point.

I felt a push that a podcast was needed.

So, we decided we would start a podcast...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lori and I had a goal of publishing the INITIAL PODCAST EPISODE around April 1st, 2020.

We had a looooooong To-Do list.

That meant learning about being a producer, editor, social media influencer ASAP.

We fumbled our way through creating a PODCAST WEBSITE, an email address (lifeinliminalspace@gmail.com), social media pages (search life in liminality on Instagram and Facebook), etc.

We laughed our way through two hours of prepping and recording ten minutes of our INTRO PODCAST!

We painstakingly figured out how to edit and post said "podcast". Which ended up being 18.Mar.2020

Soon after, #covid19 became a global pandemic and we found a new sense of urgency for LIMINALITY.

Then came the "stay at home" orders in Arizona...so we couldn't record together.

How about recording a video chat?

We had NO IDEA what we were doing.

Well, let's figure out how to record, edit and post video chat audio?!?!

We hosted "Facetime live" events.

We hosted video conferences and posted it to our Facebook group pages.

All the while, promoting on our social media pages and stories. That could be a full time job!

I haven't felt so incompetent since I gave birth to my first child! 😜

Needless to say, as of typing this post, LIFE IN LIMINALITY has over 200 podcast downloads!

If you've ever found yourself at the "THRESHOLD" of change (other than the #covid19 pandemic) please check it out.

As we stumble our way through, we would love to have you join the conversation of how to take an active role in the waiting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music
Ready or Not- HillsongUNITED-YouTube

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-IronTina 💜
"Fear NO Lesion"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Post: Starting my Journey

Punch in the face: The Beginning