Spotify Playlist -The Encore

Now it's really the end... or the encore... isn't that what follows a finale?

A good friend of mine had the idea of making a Spotify playlist. Thanks Lisa!

So I did. 

Honestly, I made it for me but I'm going to post a link to it here. 

JIC anyone else would like to listen.

IronTina: Rescue Story

Disclaimer Songs are not at a 180 beat/minute tempo...so it's not really intended for a  work out/running/lifting, etc.

It's more of a playlist for a good old fashioned soul search/ugly cry sesh/dark night of the soul. 

Or... I guess continual streaming like I do...😆

Last thought.

It's been interesting. I have noticed a significant decline in "blog views" since starting this whole lyric thing.

Initially, I was sad.

That's the thing about social media, it's a crazy paradox of feeling free to expose places in your heart and at the same time thinking/caring about how many people are looking/reading/judging. 

But thankfully, I know all that doesn't matter. 

God will deliver it where He intends. Ultimately, I leave it up to Him, even if it's to reach just one person.



💜IronTina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spotify Playlist- IronTina: Rescue Story


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Podcasts, editing, social media...OH MY!

Re-Post: Starting my Journey

Punch in the face: The Beginning